Wednesday, May 16, 2012

north face windwall jacket passed

Thought: dog RI, this stuff is not so eager to learn yo!
Good school, but I have been the guitar's sound to be fascinated, because I practice gap, Yong will piano take used to play two familiar tunes, his skills are not enough skilled, but have been able to let me feel admiration, I would conjecture that they have one day more than his Yong, where a bubble is three days, in addition to eating and sleeping, I almost always in him alone tinkering with the guitar,nike air max high tops, I clearly feel a bit afraid to Anxian, because these days of continuous exercise. let my left hand fingers have been playing the Xuepao one click and it was stinging. but I still persisted, Yong said to me, each learning the guitar, should this threshold, passed, like the back of a.
The next night, I'm Yong home to practice guitar, Zhao Gang suddenly appeared in the Yong family, he entered they shouted at me: Yong hello, he pulled me will go, said: Small pockmarks, your shrimp engage in what? Hey, Mo Fei! Zhao Gang, a pull I said: I was actually a he said let me send him to his woman, I do know that something must be F, Ling let him come, and these days primary school is also preparing a graduation exam in the final exam, F, Yuan She wants to find that I only find the Gang.
Zage, to fishing for ah! I boiled water room door to see the floor Ling.
Zhao Gang almost Yong door and dragged me out. He pulled me to leave the the Yong doorstep way, and fishes said to me: like to cry, you approved the dolls do not I left the Gang will go towards the boiled water room. I do not know F, Ling Zhao Gang said almost cried why, but I had my heart I look to be worried about to occupy, although these days I have been to learn the guitar name to avoid to see the floor Ling.
F, Ling wore a set of shorts and a bat shirt, I ran up to her to stop, saying: F, Ling see me coming, one turned away,north face windwall jacket, I hurry to catch up to the side, said: side does not move.
I quickly went over, trying to explain to her, but found her crying, I suddenly panicked.
I fear the girl crying, especially in front of me

No comments:

Post a Comment