Kind, so all of a sudden I was feeling was fascinated, and then immediately decided to paint the green peppers.
My painting skills, was also out of the eyes belly of the state. I remember in fourth grade when, that summer, to see the mother to set instantly decided according to that cover and draw it down, I remember my dad was very encouraged me: I am so very excited, very bold copy that the cover painting for two days later, I left a piece of paper one is not good-looking flame pattern, and the serious imbalance, and finally gave up, though that very big set of watercolor allure. until later, I know, that on the cover painting is Dunhuang dog RI United States Code,nike retro air jordan, is simply excluded I do not understand!
So I decided to draw the green peppers at the same time, I also thought of my fourth-grade experience, so I will be very humble to ask Li Ying: Li Ying very surprised looked at me, said: I suddenly silent, and I know this level, a lesson, certainly not drawn out, not to mention now that looks like Wang Jie stone art teacher is above talking about painting techniques, I want to pen to paper is also not realistic, they did not make The good will be pulling up when not seriously lectures typical.
The last lesson on wow? I saw a Li Ying Li Ying is looking at me, inside the eye with a smile, and I see from the inside of her eyes in good faith, so I nodded and gave up the idea to immediately move the strokes green peppers, began to lecture. Li Ying told me that the art teacher surnamed Zheng, Sichuan Academy graduate.
Class down, I know, the original paint is still limited to pencils, drawing not just want to draw you can draw a good painting is a skill , painting is actually a mold and enjoy. After this lesson, I decided to go to learn this damn painting, before class was over, pale and handsome Zheng teacher said: students, Li Ying, where to sign up. Li Ying is drawing interest group leaders, this title Zheng teacher to give her closure, I know that basically she had to look up the feeling of looking up, so feel insurmountable, so I find it profound, so there is another The idea, which she had a normal appearance also become common.
Looked at Li Ying will write my name on the registration form, I am happy that the two piece of lung leaves the chest inside the wings flapping, I think Li Ying's move will push me to become ranks.
Class to a new classmate named Fu war Xin, he should actually be on the first two days,air max tennis shoes, but can not keep up on some time, so come to our class to read the first day, saying that white is a lower class head.
I forgot to say, students in our class than I was a year younger, because they are
No comments:
Post a Comment