Sunday, September 2, 2012

fake oakley sunglasses the period of time

Love tenderness of the eyes, sometimes with her in the eye, always feel to discharge her eyes at me,cheap nfl jerseys, I feel elated at the same time, something faintly uneasy.
Fortunately, by that crying scene, she looked at me, when there is no kind of soulful look, this makes me feel better than the many.
However, our every move is complete without missing a beat into a film, all the people know very well what happened.
But the same crew of people see things too, such as in the filming of couples in the male and female to not the same will be parting ways,fake oakley sunglasses, as Course play Kawamura expected monthly delayed by a few hours to complete, and that means that today they must crashing out. Fact, the crew staff have nothing, anyway, those in the industry know that when I'm filming out notoriously workaholic, you do not want to cooperate and I leave it wants, to me it must adapt to the high-intensity work.
Liu Yi Fei suddenly showed sad shouted surprised, she was sitting alone at the side of the the Enchanting face full of crystal tears, see my heart burst tight.
Simple to understand, I can not help but have some ridiculous, because she is sad thing for her is causing people a rest period, so that we Shou Lexie bitter.
Such a poor little girl cry crew all male compatriots do not want to see, and her delicate and charming look, even the women saw I think I hurt, so the big guys have to make every effort to amuse her happy.
In addition to the work must be rigorous, intensity and pressure outside my crew that is best to get along with, most human crew. Stage manager can mingle with the performers, in addition to working hours, no one who has friction. I eat and they eat together, I do not do those so-called superstars tone in the United States when I will not emphasize their particularity. course, if the opportunity to come to Japan to shoot what advertising or guest roles, that is not the case, I would desperately pastime them, this opportunity is not white do not.
However, all of us I'm afraid forgot one thing, funny beauty happy it takes time. But we will not go tubes Liu in accordance with Philippine whether intentional delay time, one by one all seem is darling reluctantly. Finalize plot shooting Liu according Philippines in order to compensate everyone the scene all to eat sweet soup, Cafe de Coral opened Le pregnant, of course, soup is Mrs. Liu, she can be considered to help the daughter of one.
I left Hong Kong, the period of time, Liu according to the Philippine's mother handled over everything that is in the United States wholeheartedly with her daughter when a good mother. Now no matter where filming Liu in accordance with Philippine's mother is always accompanied by the right and left, which can let age similar security to Xuan Finished the month Kawamura, the next is the story of the shoot Jing Chou the division Boleizexia home.
Played Leize Xia and his wife is due to tie the knot in a TV series Lv Liping and Sun Hai tone.
Although there are only a few minutes of scenes, but the two of them husband and wife

No comments:

Post a Comment