Monday, July 2, 2012

oakley sport sunglasses the Russian mafia

, The power of even smaller than 9 mm rifle bullets were too not lift their heads. Individual police trying to drive to escape, but nowhere to go simply because the police car with each other congestion.
Less than ten minutes, the guns gradually calmed down and my hands gingerly walked down to the police. Cover with each other, they began to check one by one from the bodies of the ground, and occasionally catch some gun to the head of the corpse. Final check is that the police were under pressure in the automotive, men do not want to bend over to fill the gun, just ringing off the hook the other three tires. I want to be two tons of car pressure on the road must hurt, or that the police would not be hard to kick, even the foot has been getting blood did not stop.
I picked up the walkie-talkie and said: Men who have disappeared, I did not let them get right back on the River, because so many people back the same night on the River in any case it is difficult to police. The best way is to spread concealed tomorrow by bus or train back on the River. This evening to ride out tomorrow hidden in the surging crowd safe. As for how to hide their routine training has taught more than enough, there should be no problem.
Was seriously injured and unable to leave the men must be put to death, then burning all the bodies completely, which is four senior cadres under the command. After these measures, the police wanted to know who did it difficult. But is not no clue, we use very special bullets, police should be able to find out what guns to shoot out. Just so I am afraid the police will think that the Russian mafia, or perhaps dry, after all, no organization dared to touch the Yamaguchi-gumi in Japan. Linked to the death but also because this bullet, the Russian mafia, a massive attack on Japan's conjecture is naturally ready to come out a while ago Iko is the letter.
Japanese news reporter is a very hardworking group of people, which I can be sure. I just turn on the TV back to the villa on the River,oakley flak jacket sunglasses, early news of Japan's NHK (Japan Broadcasting Association) reported that the morning what happened. From the TV screen, the reporter should be shot in the rescue police arrived, and even helicopter aerial photography of the screen. On the screen, the Yamaguchi-gumi,oakley sport sunglasses, the house is braved thick smoke, a frantic flames are unscrupulous sprang from the house across the gap.
Japan's old-fashioned residential structures are made of wood, so once the fire difficult to fight the blaze. The announcer reported that the fire burned quickly, the fire engines arrived when the fire has been fighting to bring a lot of difficulty. The next reports I was very surprised, not only the bodies of dozens of people reported the scene, even a large number of policemen were killed did not mention. Even if we burned all the bodies of all there are police cars parked there, can not people wonder Why are the police gone. Moreover, I did not call me by my people to burn the body, because I want to make this horrible picture to the left a deep impression for all.
In order to find out in the end is how I look on the Internet for the information on the Japanese media, the results so that I finally understand that the problem is not that we, but because the principles of the Japanese media for the incident reports.
Japanese media

No comments:

Post a Comment