Agreed and I maintain a certain distance, so that I can carry out my plan for the review, so temporarily out of the entanglement of the girls, I all his energy into learning.
I want to achieve admitted to the general level of key universities, should be relatively easy, but to achieve the standards or obtain Peking University, Xue Jing,Phillies Jerseys, in five subjects score 650 points or more to spend a lot of effort , but after all I have on the people of Beijing University, and trained to have a solid self-learning ability in the four years of university study, and the mental age of 26 years old, my self-control, or to capture the overall the ability of the disciplinary context, not the now 18-year-old baby who can than can be said Xue Jing to their advantage now state my advantage would be a lot of advanced learning methods, stable psychological quality There are more solid than their children learning skills.
Daily study time was extended to the limit state, every day from 7:00 in the morning to get up to bed by 13:00, I have been non-stop to review the past few days I found that his memory did not because my soul 26 years of age and degradation, forced to accept copies of memory on the contrary as my brain seems to be forcibly developed, so strong my memory a bit Never forget the mean, which I can not help but overjoyed review the progress of the leaps and bounds!
So, at school, the students see a school the earliest slapstick trouble is no longer in the classroom quietly as air, at home,Cardinals Jerseys, my mom found that I no longer go out profligates, but a day after eating the night night after studying, in their own bedroom, hooded I grew up is able to endure the lonely people, and this is my future an important reason to become a top trader, I have been gradually able to unrest in the other half of the memory the character completely under control. So, I took absolutely no notice of the surprised eyes of relatives and classmates, there is a figure, however, never disappeared before my eyes too, that is, Xue Jing ...
Kind of girl who no less in the beautiful Yufei particularly I am familiar with the temperament of the beginning, I have not found, but think carefully, it is the same temperament and Yu Fei, a noble and quiet, this girl always make my heart, although I understand that I have the biggest hearts desire is to go to Beijing University and Yufei meet, but every day, and so excellent a girl in a classroom, I still could not make my brain completely ignored the thought that gambling regulations, I can not help a bit to look forward to I can beat her, then you can get the kiss of beauty ...
Real M1b youth jerseys, you eat biscuits? every day the sound, I know the lunch time.
No comments:
Post a Comment